Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Thoughts from a hotel bed in San Diego, CA...

1. gotur20ty
    gotur20ty
    Well, the flight went pretty well to say the least. I am not as tired as I would like to be especially since it is technically 322AM at home right now. I do know that the 9am pickup time at the airport tomorrow (19th) will be brutal if I don't clock out now. Anyway, I hope the best for all those going in tomorrow and maybe we'll pass. I will post as soon as I can after surgery, then again, I will hopefully have a chance to post in morning beforehand....
  2. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Good luck
  3. itsmytime
    itsmytime
    Best wishes today! You should be on your way!! I was a pile of nerves that day but felt peaceful too. You will make new friends!
  4. robsmith
    robsmith
    We will see you sometime today!
  5. mackstac77
    mackstac77
    You will do great. The staff was awesome to me. I had no problems and I was there by myself and very nervous, Just think of how your life will be when the weight you want off starting just falling off. I am 3 weeks post-op today and I am down 34 pounds.
  6. RoDean
    RoDean
    Best of luck today, I am not having surgery until July, but very happy to have found this group to get feedback on Dr. Almanza and staff as that is who I have chosen to go with. I hope for you a speedy recovery and cant wait to follow your success!!!