Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Started Pre-Op Diet today

1. Stayinfocused
    Stayinfocused
    Went to the Dr.'s today for my Pre Op visit and also completed Pre Admission Testing today as well.
    I live in Southern New Jersey, having surgery in Philadelphia.
    Such a long and busy day made the 1st day on the Liquid Diet easy.
    I know I need to keep myself busy to get through this 2 weeks.
  2. suddenlyslim
    suddenlyslim
    Congrats! I started my pre op diet last Thursday and I must say it's been quite challenging. I've even snuck in a bite or two, but I've made myself a promise no more!! I'm done I have to shrink my liver. I wish you nothing but the best!
  3. PammyPump
    PammyPump
    I started my pre-op diet th 11th - It was hard the first day but each day has gotten better. Fat Free Cream of Chicken taste like Thanksgiving dinner...Take care call us if you need anything .. You will be successfull..
  4. nicknack40
    nicknack40
    I also started my liquid diet today. I'm a little worried of whats going to happen, but in the end I know it will be well worth it.
  5. Stayinfocused
    Stayinfocused
    I don't think I'm allowed to have FF cream of chicken. I was told I could have broth. FF Jello, Sugar Free Popsicle and my Protein shakes. Goal is to have 80g of Protein and at least 64oz of liquid per day. No solid foods.
  6. catheryn
    catheryn
    Well 04-14-2013 is the day ypu become a new woman wow! it is my day to start gastric sleeve at 9am I will pray every thing go great for you and a speed recover, say a pray for me also please I am on my own in this thing, have no family surport at all but I know I will do great by the grace of God, may God bless and keep you through it all in jesus name Amen.