Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

T-3 days!!! Im soo nervous.. anyone else..

1. Jeni Cerone
    Jeni Cerone
    Okay so I got my prelab work done and registered for Wednesday... Im having a little anxiety. lol Just wondering if anyone else is getting the pre jitters? I wasn't this nervous when I got the band done.. the thought of something being permanently removed has got me feeling .. well I guess scared is the word. Eating my last steak meal for awhile tonight.. and Im going to enjoy every last bite. (I was not required to be on a pre-diet.. smiles..)
  2. flipflopgirl
    flipflopgirl
    It's normal to be nervous but you'll do great, keep a positive outlook!!!! Wishing you a successful surgery and an easy recovery!!!! Soon you will be on the sleeve side and its all worth!!!!
  3. Jeni Cerone
    Jeni Cerone
    thank you flipflopgirl!! honestly reading the post on this site as helped me get over the jitters.. (btw.. I usually use flipflopdrop for my screen name in other places.. so your posts through out the site.. automatically catch my attention.. lol)
  4. Jasmine
    Jasmine
    Hi Jeni - I totally understand how you feel! My surgery is Thursday and I just want it over with!! I've done a lot of reading about the health benefits of the sleeve and that has helped me calm down. Best of luck to you!!! I'll be thinking about you on Wed!
  5. djssv0523
    djssv0523
    Im on wednesday too! Good luc
  6. webblarsk
    webblarsk
    I'm scheduled for Tuesday. I wasn't nervous until today. Woke up super nervous but still very excited. Good luck with your surgery.
  7. bestnester
    bestnester
    I am Wednesday too and definitely feeling the jitters. I just want to get to the hospital, be given the happy juice, and relax. The build up is so overwhelming at times. Didn't sleep much last night thinking about all the things I want to get done before surgery day. Mom of two little kids is definitely keeping me busy
  8. Annie75219
    Annie75219
    Hi Best -

I'm in 7 days and totally relate to just wanting to get it done, the anticipation is overwhelming. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your progress. I wish you the best!
  9. kgravely
    kgravely
    I'm getting nervous as well, my surgery is Thursday, and I'm just worried about how life is going to be after then. but Im ready!!!
  10. Jeni Cerone
    Jeni Cerone
    Thank you all for posting. Im still working trying to get things settled before my MLOA.. Im looking forward to sleeping.. okay okay and the surgery.. I think Im more excited than nervous now. Good luck to you all