Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Jan 24th sleevers...Tomorrow is the day!

1. Rachel Idol
    Rachel Idol
    I am so excited/nervous as I can be right now. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 11am so I will be there around 10:15ish to make sure there is nothing that needs to be done. How about yall? When is your time?
  2. Shrinky Dink
    Shrinky Dink
    Had mine done 8 days ago and doing great good luck for tomorrow, don't be nervous it will all go beautifully xxxx
  3. A_New_Meek
    A_New_Meek
    Good luck don't be nervous, mine is on the 30th and my check in is at 930am surgery at 11:30am
  4. Newfam4116
    Newfam4116
    I'm tomorrow too. Can't wait to change my life!
  5. uptimal
    uptimal
    Am tomorrow and I really can't wait to. Am confident and calm assured that this is the best decision I have made concerning my future.
  6. JUDITH
    JUDITH
    sure.. who isn't nervous!!! When I was in the OR before they put me to sleep..my Dr looked me in the eye and said "READY"? and I said "DO IT!!! After all the testing and prep...yes...we are ready!
  7. alanna
    alanna
    I had my surgery this morning, at like 8...can't really remember because I was so doped up!
  8. Rachel Idol
    Rachel Idol
    Hey ladies.. they ended pulling me in early. I am in my room now 24hrs post op. Lots of pain but that is to be expected. I know it will get better as time passes
  9. A_New_Meek
    A_New_Meek
    Glad to hear everything went well! Congrats
  10. bezzin56
    bezzin56
    Had mine yesterday at 7:30am. So glad that part is over. Everything went well. In some pain but that's what the meds are for right!! Everyone take care and let us know how your doing.
  11. alanna
    alanna
    I'm getting ready to get discharged! Drain out this morning, IV is out now, back in human clothes, and just waiting for my hubby to pick me up!

How is everyone else doing? Tolerating liquids?
  12. ChrissyD
    ChrissyD
    I'm doing good I'm nervous I'm not getting enough protein and liquid in general but hope everyday will be better. Good luck to all of you and my fellow 24th sleeves
  13. Rachel Idol
    Rachel Idol
    I am a Jan 24th sleeve. So far so good I have been drinking crystal light, water and a little bit of a protein drinks. I'm about to have a Popsicle now. Got on the scale I'm down to 249

Starting weight in Aug 280
    Preop diet 260
    Right before surgery 251
    3 days post-op 249
  14. healedheart
    healedheart
    I was sleeved on the 24th and it was several days before I felt decent. They had to repair a hiatal hernia while in surgery so my doc said post op might be a little rougher.
  15. Alli76
    Alli76
    I had my surgery on the 24th too. Hope all is going well for everyone.
  16. txgal0337
    txgal0337
    I had my surgery on the 24th and had a rough recovery in the hospital but am feeling great. I am sometimes a little sluggish and am still not 100% sure I am drinking enough protein or liquids but I am so happy I did this! Good luck everyone!