Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Going in for op on 30th and can't wait!

1. pinnie
    pinnie
    Hi Everyone! I am going in for my op on the 30th of Jan. Let me say it is lovely to meet you all, I wish you all the very best I am at the stage now where it is so close that I am excited for future but so very nervous for the op itself.

Thank you all for reading

Pinnie
  2. silver2319
    silver2319
    Hi :-) Im going in the on the 30th too so we're going to be sleeve sisters :-D

Im right where you are feeling wise...very nervous yet excited at the same time...and this morning second guessing myself if Im actually going to go thru with this. Ill just be glad when it's over!!!

9 DAYS!!!!

Keep in touch!

~Melissa
  3. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    That's awesome you're so close!!! Good luck with everything I hope it's smooth sailing!!
  4. pinnie
    pinnie
    Thanks Ladies!!! Yes sleeve sisters for sure will have to stay in contact to see how each of us are going So glad I am not the only one who feels this way Are you going in for morning or afternoon op?
  5. fatgirl2013
    fatgirl2013
    Im going to surgery on the 31st in Juarez México.
    Good Luck girls! Let me know how it went to you.
  6. nursebetty75
    nursebetty75
    Y'all will do GREAT!! I'm 11 days post op & loving life! NEVER LOOKING BACK!
  7. only me
    only me
    Im 6 days post op and already 9 pds (narly 4kg down). feeling great and loving where im heading !! dont worry about the op its just a few hours out of your life that will make you feel wonderful in the long run. I had minimal pain , no sickness or nausea and left hospital a night early. Word of advise get some peppermint water or something for the left over gas. That is worse than any of the op pain but so easily fixed. Good luck to you both
  8. pinnie
    pinnie
    Thank you lovelies! I am more excited now.i have my moments with the nerves kicking in but mostly excited and want time to hurry up lol so I can begin the journey to the new me! Good luck on the 31st hun! Please let me know how you go! Well done on the results for post op! Good effort and thanks for the tips can't wait to hear more of your journeys xxo