Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi all!

1. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    I'm Jen I'm 26 from Iowa...looking at surgery first week in February! What about everyone else?
  2. Nickijo
    Nickijo
    I'm from Oregon and having surgery February 1st. Can't wait and getting nervous.
  3. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    I'll be going to Mexico in february. My surgery date is 2/16. Can hardly wait!
  4. HoosierGirl
    HoosierGirl
    Tijuana Feb. 27 - March 2....coming from Indiana.
  5. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    That's awesome!!! It will be here before we know it!!
  6. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I will be going to Tijuana on Feb 15th!
  7. jachau95
    jachau95
    Getting sleeved on Feb 11th in Mexico. I figured I'd take that full week off, then I could decide on the holiday (Feb 18th) if I want to take the extra 4 days off or if I'll be up to going back.
  8. Jasmine
    Jasmine
    My surgery is on Valentine's day - Iowa. I'm starting to get less nervous and more excited. I had a few weeks of panic after I was approved but it's starting to sink in now.
  9. Vickie
    Vickie
    Hey Everyone..I am Vickie and my surgery is scheduled for February 18 in Mississippi...I am looking forward to this journey with you all...
  10. HoosierGirl
    HoosierGirl
    Was able to improve my date....will be in Tijuana having surgery on Feburary 4!
  11. Dreamer25
    Dreamer25
    Hey Vickie! Where in Mississippi are you having surgery?
  12. winningbylosing
    winningbylosing
    My name is Toni, my surgery is scheduled for the 28th. I am totally consumed by the sleeve, it all i can think about. I am wishing for something to take my mind off the process. I know my family and friends have to be tired of hearing about it from me. I think i would feel better if the insurance already approved the procedure.
  13. Wsprurname71
    Wsprurname71
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Jennifer I live in Delaware and am scheduled for my sleeve surgery on February 4th!! I'm so excited but also very nervous!! =) Good luck to all of you in your surgeries
  14. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    Eek it's getting so close for everyone! My package is being submitted to insurance on Monday so in a couple weeks ill know if I'm good to go! Eek!
  15. heytharr
    heytharr
    Hi everyone.. I'm Fairuz from Malaysia, and I will be having my surgery on the 20th Feb Supposed to be getting a sleeve, but my surgeon said a bypass would be better long term for me.. Excited and looking forward to my surgery!
  16. NV_Angel
    NV_Angel
    Hi All! I'm Tara. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my surgery goes smoothly on Feb 5!! Want to send Best Wishes and Blessings to all!
  17. nkemji
    nkemji
    Hi my surgery is February 6.......any surgery buddies out there????