Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Patient Opinions of Dr. Quinones

1. zmdh39
    I am sure most of you know by now, that I work in the technology industry here in the US, and that when I had my surgery with Dr. Quinones, I promised him that if he did a good job on my surgery, and I felt confident in both his skills as a surgeon, and the staff that represented him, that I would us the platform my company created to build him a better, more presentable and user friendly website...Well guys the site is now functional! I am still adding bits of info for patients as well as working on the design work, but now I need your help! So for all of you out there that has had surgery with Dr. Quinones, and is happy with your experience with him. Would you be so kind as to pay it forward to him, by providing a patient testimonial for his new site? You can do so by visiting Dr. Sergio Quinones - Dr. Sergio Quinones and submitting your experience on the testimonial page. If you find that you are to busy to do this, then might I ask that you type your testimonial here and give me the permission to post it to the website for you. I don't know about you all, but the surgery Dr. Quinones performed on me has really help to improve my quality of life and I am so grateful to him. So, even if it is only in the form of a testimonial, I would like to say Thank you to him, and let my experience be posted on his site so that others might find him and gain the peace of mind needed to take the leap to a better life. Thank you to all of you who take the time to both read this, and post a testimonial!
  2. judy79
    judy79
    Give a few days, I'm sure you will get a few testimonials
  3. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I just tried to upload mine and the stupid captcha gave me issues.. ill try again later since everything disappeared I gotta start over... website looks real nice though.. im sure they will really appreciate all your hard work!
  4. euvette
    euvette
    I left a testimony but for some reason its not posting.
  5. zmdh39
    Don't worry if the post doesn't show up, the way our platform is built all testimonials have to be approved through the back panel, so that spam does not attach a bunch of bogus stuff to the pages, and gemini, I hate captchas as well, but we had to add one in to ward off spam posts. Thanks for your support!
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    oh.. ok.. then mine should post soon.. cooool!! who is the back panel? you or Henry? Do you actually have to run his site? oh.. the pictures that we upload or avatar show up sideways and tiny ?? and I just checked.. mine is posted along with my wonderful mis spelled words.. lol .. i did it from my cell..
  7. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Melanie,
    Please let me know if you get mine, I submitted it.
  8. zmdh39
    Hi Terrie, I got the testimonial and it is now on the site, thanks!

Gemini, for the moment while the site is under construction I do most of the work in the back panel. Henry does have access, but I am waiting until all of the construction is complete and they have approved all of the site design and content, then I will teach Henry how the site works so that he can take over. The back panel was built specifically to be very user friendly, so anyone can easily learn how to build and edit their own sites, without the need of webmasters, SEO firms, and programmers, its one of the leading products of my company. As for the testimonial photos, they will upload sideways, if they are saved in your computer files sideways. I don't like the thumbnails being so tiny either, so I will need to get my guys to correct that issue in the future.
  9. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    That is awesome. I'm going to check out the site
  10. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    oh I see. well you have your work cut out for ya.. coool.. well I see youve got a great start on the testimonials already.. awesome job... liked your video too!!
  11. zmdh39
    Thanks guys!
  12. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    So glad you are doing this , my husband and I also both work in IT and just recently emailed Henry about the site, as well as the photos and credentials etc on this site not really lending to a professional brand for Dr. Q!!

Great idea zmdh...well done...So important to create a professional brand for Dr. Q
  13. zmdh39
    Yeah, I am really glad that I was able to help them out and pay it forward some. it took a bit to get them to understand some of the branding concepts, SEO, and marketing, but the site is coming along nicely. Once I get it put together I will have our design team spruce it up a bit more, but they REALLY needed the A.I. SEO self promotion that my company created and put into the platform. Very cool to meet other techies!
  14. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Miss Melanie you are the best!!! I will be the very first to say it.
  15. zmdh39
    Lol, Thanks Pheonix, just wait til you see the other plans I got in store!
  16. judy79
    judy79
    You really did pay it forward girl. I'm sure Dr. Q and staff appreciate it very much!!!
  17. zmdh39
    I am just so happy that the promotion is working and he is getting more interest, he is SUCH a good doctor!