Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any Texas folks?

1. staphaknee
    staphaknee
    Where are you located?

I am in DFW and I am looking for anyone in the area that lives around the area too. I went to a support group and everyone there could be my grandmother or mother.

I just really want someone in the metroplex that is around my age and is experiencing the same things i am. The older ones just are at a different points of their lives.

Would love hear from ya.
  2. ShelbyKay
    ShelbyKay
    Hello! I live in the north Dallas area and am 24 years old. I haven't had the surgery yet, but it should be a matter of time! I'm looking for someone around here to relate my situations to (aka become buddies with ) I just joined on here today
  3. texaslacey
    texaslacey
    Hey girls.. i am in the same boat. i live in Paris (just about an hour and a half NE of Dallas). There are no people in my area that are my age and have or are going to have VSG. i know two ladies one is my best friends mom and the other is a coworkers 70 yr old wife. they are really supportive but they cant answer some of the questions i have..
  4. lidibear
    lidibear
    Oooh. Here. Here! In Dallas! 10 months out. I have awesome support but I never quite feel understood. After 10 months everyone including my husband and parents still ask why I'm not drinking while I eat. Argh.
  5. lidibear
    lidibear
    Hmmm. I'm 30. Is that too old?