Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

New Members I see!! :)

1. DebbieNTexas
    DebbieNTexas
    I noticed our group has increased from 2 to 6!! Welcome!! Feel free to jump in and share your journey helping a loved one. I started here as a way to get information to help support my husband who got sleeved on 10-19-2012. It's been a strain on both of us, more for him of course, but I am actually looking into the surgery for myself next year (due to a insurance requirement).

Looking forward to getting to know each of you and learning from each other as we go.

Debbie
  2. Cody
    Cody
    Very quiet members. And so it has begun...getting close to the date. I purchased tegaderm and baby spoons. We have one sippy cup but going to purchase a couple more (BJ's usually sells them in a three pack). Making sure that the hospital bag is ready to go. Proteins and liquid purchased for liquid phase of diet. A week from Wednesday and the surgery part will be over. I'm a little nervous, although I know she is in the best hands with Dr. Ben-Mir. I'll just be glad when the surgery part is over and we can move on from there.