Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

St. Marys Hospital in Richmond, VA Sleevers?

1. AnnaVGS
    AnnaVGS
    I am going to be getting my Sleeve surgery from here. iam in the process of the checklist i need to do before the surgery is done. i have my NP Appointment Nov. 1st and my Phyic Eval Nov 15th then i need to go to a Nutritional session then they will schedual my surgery.. so probably February time frame I am looking at. I am sooo Excited......
  2. Storm
    Storm
    I'm going also to St Mary's, my surgery date is nov.14
  3. jahfairy
    jahfairy
    Hi! I am also going to Dr. Schroeder at St. Mary's. Not sure of date.
  4. Storm
    Storm
    I had my surgery from St.Marys just 2 days ago, the staff is really nice and are there to answer your questions and give you support.
  5. alfasig
    alfasig
    Dr. Schroeder was my surgeon. I went to St. Mary's on 2/28/13.
  6. skinny2be
    skinny2be
    Hi everyone!!! I'm getting mine done on May 23rd in Mexico but I live near Richmond,Va. I would love to hear your stories
  7. KATHY_DEWITT2012
    KATHY_DEWITT2012
    Dr. Schroeder is my Dr to I am not sure of my date either i started this in Jan 2013 and i finish up this month 22nd with my last weigh in everything else is finished. I can't wait just wish it was 5 months after already
  8. mm1956
    mm1956
    I am in the approval process....using Dr. Bautista ....any feedback?
  9. memozing
    memozing
    I had my sleeve done on May 29th by Dr Bautista at St Marys. He was wonderful. The staff was wonderful. No complaints. I have my first post op visit with his office on June 10th.
  10. mm1956
    mm1956
    That is great. I have a July 17 date..... Can't wait...
  11. lv4tas
    lv4tas
    I do not have my surgery date yet but will be having my surgery at St Mary's. Dr Carmody will be my surgeon. Everyone seems nice and are willing to answer my questions. I am just waiting for my surgery date.
  12. KATHY_DEWITT2012
    KATHY_DEWITT2012
    https://www.facebook.com/infoforgastricsleevers Is my group please come join in
  13. jahfairy
    jahfairy
    I finally have my surgery date 09/09/13! I have a class tomorrow and start the pre-op diet Monday.
  14. sonya139
    sonya139
    Jahfairy....hope your surgery went well!
  15. Barbp
    Barbp
    I am having my surgery at St. Mary's with Dr. Bautista. I don't have a surgery date yet. I still have a couple more weight ins. I had to go 6 months first. I am getting very anxious waiting for the time to go by. Any one got any good advice for me?
  16. Bohannon
    Bohannon
    Hello Everyone. I also had my surgery at St. Mary's Hospital. The Surgeon was Dr. Gregory Schroder.
  17. Taratoo
    Taratoo
    I will be having my surgery with dr schroder as well...can anyone give me some feedback as to what I can expect the first week after surgery
  18. NJChic
    NJChic
    I'm having my surgery at St. Mary's on Jan 22, 2014. My surgeon is Dr. Karch. Anyone had any experience with him?
  19. Bohannon
    Bohannon
    Taratoo, The first week was rough. However it all pays off in the long run. Once you get use to Drinking your meals, you will be find. When are you scheduled for surgery. Dr. Schroder will take very good care of you.
  20. Bohannon
    Bohannon
    NJChic, When I get back to work I will ask the ladies in the OR what they think for Dr. Karch. But as long as you are comfortable with him that is all that matters.