Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone near Troy?

1. bigsexy
    bigsexy
    Ive been here 8 years my surgery is Oct 15th...Im really excited...I love to talk hit me and time...Huggz BIG
  2. abc123
    abc123
    I'm in Farmington Hills and had my surgery last month. It's a rollercoaster of emotions. Best of luck to you.
  3. abc123
    abc123
    I'm in Farmington Hills and had my surgery last month. It's a rollercoaster of emotions. Best of luck to you.
  4. smilingkris
    smilingkris
    I live in Shelby Township. I had my surgery on May 22 at Henry Ford. It's the best journey.
  5. smilingkris
    smilingkris
    I live in Shelby Township. I had my surgery on May 22 at Henry Ford. It's the best journey.
  6. smilingkris
    smilingkris
  7. bellagracy
    bellagracy
    I live in Warren and had my gastric sleeve done May 19,2011. It was the best thing that I could have done. I had a slow down this summer where I didn't lose much. I maintained which for me that is better than I ever did. I am not getting back to losing again. It is a tool not a magic wand that will keep the weight off forever. You always have to work at it.
  8. bellagracy
    bellagracy
    Sorry there was an error in my typing. I meant to say that I am starting to get back to losing again.
  9. bigsexy
    bigsexy
    Im agreeing with you all...I should have been had this done...I feel great and Ive just had my 1 month anniversary and Ive lost 41bs...Everyone please stay in touch...I found out support is very important in the Bartics community...Huggz lala
  10. Journey2
    Journey2
    I live in Rochester Hills. Still waiting on an approval. I will have my surgery at St. John Providence.
  11. kinjano
    kinjano
    I live in Warren. I go to Beaumont. Tomorrow night I hope I find out my date and surgeon.
  12. kinjano
    kinjano
    I have a date and my surgeon!! 6/10/2014 with Dr. Chengelis! Yay, can't wait to be on the other side.... How is everyone else doing?
  13. jduford
    jduford
    I am almost 10 months out of surgery and have lost 73lbs or 36% of my body weight. I am 4 foot 11 inches and love the new me at 128lbs! Good luck with your procedure and keep us updated on how everything is going for you. For me the pre-op and the first 2 weeks out of surgery were the worst, but then things got better quickly. Try not to get frustrated at your daily/weekly weight loss and look at your total weight loss. After the first month, I only lost 1-2lbs a week and I was frustrated with myself; however, in January I was 147lbs and I have stabled off at 128-130lbs for the past 2 months. It does come off and when you realize that you have hit your goal, you wonder where all the weight went!
  14. Chunky
    Chunky
    I'm in west bloomfield and was sleeved two and a half weeks ago.