Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennyD

Finally It happened overnight!

Rate this Entry
I'm down 32 LBs but couldn't really tell except for my face, hands and boobs, that I have lost that much weight but WOW! This morning I got dressed looked in the mirror and said "would you look at that" to myself. My belly seemed flatter and to top it all off a co-worker did the same thing as I was headed into the bathroom. I don't know if it is because of the certain clothes I'm wearing or the fat deposits just moved somewhere else but I"m liking what I see.

Submit "Finally It happened overnight!" to Digg Submit "Finally It happened overnight!" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally It happened overnight!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally It happened overnight!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay you! Take monthly pictures and keep them side by side so you can always see the changes in your pictures when you can't physically see the changes on your body! Trust me! It will keep you motivated when it feels like nothing is happening.
    when my grandchildren were here for Christmas my oldest granddaughter who is 18 kept looking at me going wow.....wow....that made me feel so good that she could tell ..
    What a great feeling that must have been! Congratulations!
    good job and keep up with the good work
    You go Girl!!!!
    Congratulations!
    That is so encouraging! Good for you!
    wtg congrats happy for your progress nice feeling right?