Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pebbles

To ALL WHO MAY BE WOrried oR SCAred!

Rate this Entry
YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGHTHENS YOU! I BEEN PRAISING GOD FOR MAKING AWAY FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS SURGERY AND I HAVE TO FLY TO SAN DIEGO NEVER BEEN ON A PLANE AND THE GO TO MEXICO NEVER CROSSED THE BORDER BEEN ALL OVER THE STATE, BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY, AND I WILL PRAISE HIM IN ADVANCE! 42 DAYS TO GO AND GUESS WHO IS COUNTING. I STARTED A LIQUID DIET THIS MORNING JUST TO PROGRAM MY MIND I HAVE TO GO ON ONE A WEEK BEFORE MY SURGERY SO I WILL START NOW SO WHEN THE TIME COME MY BODY WANT BE IN A MAJOR SHOCK. TO EVERYONE HAVING SURGERY TODAY CONGRATULATIONS ON A NEW START AND TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD THE SURGERY STAY ENCOURAGE AND REMEMBER SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ENCOURAGE YOURSELF. ---------PEBBLES

Submit "To ALL WHO MAY BE WOrried oR SCAred!" to Digg Submit "To ALL WHO MAY BE WOrried oR SCAred!" to del.icio.us Submit "To ALL WHO MAY BE WOrried oR SCAred!" to StumbleUpon Submit "To ALL WHO MAY BE WOrried oR SCAred!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank You for those word i'm having surgery tomorrow and i'm so nervous, but yes I can do it all with Christ. Thank you
    Thanks Pebbles, I'm one of the worried and scared ones. I am happy my Dr. is 15 mins. from my house. I have to say, I thank God my husbands insurance is paying for this surgery...If it hadn't, I would be flying my behind to Mexico too! Good luck with the liquid diet, I'm dreading it. My surgery is scheduled for this coming Monday, my nephew is having a high school graduation BBQ party, I'm gonna try to behave myself, since my Dr. only said to have clear liquids the day before surgery....Lord know's my brother throws DOOOOWWNNNNN on the grill.
    Behave so your organs want be swollen and you want have complications. The liquids shrink your liver for the surgery I have to do a five day liquid diet and I been easing my way into it the last few days but you going to be hungry!
    Hello Pebbles!! I am having my surgery 07/09/11 with Dr. Almanza. I am so excited about starting a healthy life. I wish you the best on your journey and look forward to seeing posts updating your progress.
    ~Rachel<3