Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mskitti

5 day pouch test

Rate this Entry
Ok so I've become complacent I think, so I've given up fizzy again which is working out just fine,increased my water consumption and am starting the 5 day pouch test tomorrow, I've made my pumpkin soup and haved started now to be honest but officially I'll start this properly tomorrow. I don't think I've done damage to my pouch I just feel that I. Falling into bad habits again, just in smaller doses and I don't want to do that. Day 1 tomorrow wish me luck

Submit "5 day pouch test" to Digg Submit "5 day pouch test" to del.icio.us Submit "5 day pouch test" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 day pouch test" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know its easy to fall into bad habits again, I struggle with head hunger and stress eating everyday and I am only 5 weeks out but remember that it took a long time to get to the size you were and losing all the excess weight is not going to happen overnight. You have lost 65 pounds since July and that is pretty good and you should be proud. I think most of us fear going back to the old self with all those dirty little habbits but we can overcome it. Good luck on your sleeve test I think it will put you back on track again.
    Ty hopes, day one is almost done, I've done homemade soup and water all day and ya know what? I can feel the food in my pouch again I'd forgotten that you can do that. So far so good. I'm not craving and even cooked pizza for my DH for lunch and didn't pick at all. And chicken for him tonight for dinner. And still no picking I'm very pleased so far.