Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennyD

Doing Great! Still Gassy

Rate this Entry
I am doing great! For those of you on the fence about pain and what not, it gets easier everyday. I am still gassy! and I feel bloated so I don't know when that will go away. I had my sleeve on December 18th

Submit "Doing Great! Still Gassy" to Digg Submit "Doing Great! Still Gassy" to del.icio.us Submit "Doing Great! Still Gassy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Doing Great! Still Gassy" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mine was the same day and I feel the same way, bloated and grassy. I have a low tolerance for pain and my experience has been great.
    Glad to here that you are doing great, I'm told it take a while for the bloating to go away, but I'm noticing a slight change. I guess we will just have to be a little patience with it, Take care.
    My surgery was 12/15 and I do feel better every day. Today especially good, but definitely bloated. I lost 10 lbs before my surgery and have lost 1/day since. The incision soreness surprised me. I am bored with liquids but I blend a different soup each day. No regrets! Still excited for this new life.
    My surgery was yesterday, the 21st. The pain immediately after surgery was a bit rough, but not unbearable. I'm feeling bloated and gassy, too. When I was weighed in this morning I had gained 10 pounds due to all the fluids I was given. I've been having the hiccup/burps, too, but they're getting better. Walking is definitely helping.
    Hi everyone! I had mine on the 18th as well..feeling great other than these gas pains. I feel them moving lower, but they are so sharp when I lay or move a certain way. Anyone else feeling this way? No regrets or complaints other than that!