Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dixie

Day 3 post surgery and feeling great

Rate this Entry
Came home the day after surgery, yesterday. Slept well last night . Woke up 5am time for some water! Got my meds and vitamins ready for the day. No problem taking the pills whole that aren't chewable but those chalky chewables! Yuck! Guess ill have to get use to that. I can't stand the sweetness of most drinks so found Smart Water. It has the electrolytes, but tastes like plain water. All is well here.

Submit "Day 3 post surgery and feeling great" to Digg Submit "Day 3 post surgery and feeling great" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 3 post surgery and feeling great" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 3 post surgery and feeling great" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Eventually the chalky chewables made me upchuck so had to change...now even the smell of them makes me sick. I am 4 months post op so I now take a multi capsule three times a day, B12 under the tongue for energy, chewable caramel calcium citrates (6 per day) and an iron chewable at bedtime (it is not chalky). I get everything from Bariatric Advantage on-line. Best of LUCK!
    Congrats on your surgery going well! Keep us posted on how the next few weeks go!!
    If you are able to takeother pills whole, why are you chewing the chalky ones? Just take regular vitamins. I don't get it. And, Jingles...why so many MVI's a day and why 6 calcium citrates? And, why Bariatric Advantage...soooo expensive. Have you looked at Puritan's Pride? I'm just saying....
    Msvetrn, you are right. I bought some bariatric advantage vits and one $68.00 bag of shakes...I take one a day chewables,