Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

molly

post op feet swelling.

Rate this Entry
Hope everyone is doing well. I had my surgery May 5, I feel great getting my walking in and trying to get all my fluids in, but my feet are swollen. Has anyone had this? Should I call the Dr. or is this normal? I know my abdomen is swollen as well. I know this swelling is normal. Let me know if anyone has had post op feet swelling.

Submit "post op feet swelling." to Digg Submit "post op feet swelling." to del.icio.us Submit "post op feet swelling." to StumbleUpon Submit "post op feet swelling." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Molly,
    I had my sleeve done back on March 1st. Everything was going perfect until 9 days after my surgery.
    I woke up during the night to extreme tenderness on the bottom of my right foot. The next night the same thing happened to my left foot. My both feet got so bad that I would cry when I had to walk to the bathroom. After a couple of days I saw a foot doctor. He took xrays and saw nothing. He suggested I go back to my surgeon, so I did. He sent me to the hospital to be checked for blood clots. They found nothing, which I guess is good. But to this day my feet swell abit at times and they are more sensitve in general and sometimes hurt. I guess I will never know what happened....what a mystery.
    Smoochie