Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

boca10282

Had My Stomach Stretched Yesterday!

Rate this Entry
I am more than three weeks after my sleeve and still not able to eat and barely able to drink. My doctor told me I was suffering from malnutrition and had to stretch my stomach in hopes that I can start eating. Before I went in for the procedure yesterday my doctor told me that if this doesn't work, I would have to go for a gastric bypass because my stomach is too kinked and not able to accept food. After my procedure, my doctor told me that my stomach is very kinked but he did stretch it and maybe I can start eating. He is giving it this weekend for me to hold down food. If I can't, then he would have no choice but to do a gastric bypass. I spent the night dry heaving and woke up with diarrhea this morning. I feel sick to my stomach but I am trying to eat. I hope it stays down.

IF I KNEW THIS BEFORE I HAD MY SLEEVE, I WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE SURGERY! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW BEFORE THE SURGERY THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN!

Submit "Had My Stomach Stretched Yesterday!" to Digg Submit "Had My Stomach Stretched Yesterday!" to del.icio.us Submit "Had My Stomach Stretched Yesterday!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Had My Stomach Stretched Yesterday!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry to hear your journey has been so rough. Hang in there.
    dang you are number 2 with this similiar problem, but glad your doctor was able to help you please keep us informed if it works for you and hope you are able to eat soon
    Would it not have made sence to put you on an I.V. to get your fluids up again? I hope you will have a speedy recovery and try to sip those protein drinks every chance you get!