Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

grammysyd

Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???

Rate this Entry
Just wanted to check in and say that I am doing great with the sleeve. Things have gone very smoothly. I've got about 60 lbs to go to my goal. I was in a 26 and now am in a 16. Whoo hooo!!!! My goal is to be there by my birthday in March 2012. I haven't thought up my reward yet, but it will be big. LOL!
I have a ton of very nice clothes from Lane Bryant, Macy's and JC Penney that are size 3X, 24 and 26. I am starting to list them on ebay. My ID on ebay is GrammySyd2009. If you are interested in that size, please take a look. Tonight I am listing all my jeans. I have 2 closets of clothes to go! I have a small pile of clothes that I have bought that fit me now. This is the least amount of clothes I have had in my life!! Isn't that funny? Good problem!!

Submit "Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???" to Digg Submit "Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???" to del.icio.us Submit "Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello Sleevers - My Status 4 mos Post Op - Anyone Need Any Clothes???" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, that is awesome and congratulations on your loss. What a great feeling to get rid of all those clothes! Yay for you!!!!
    i tried to find you on ebay and i found your name but nothing for sale.
    want to put a link on here to your jeans? and shirts