Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

laperkins

5 Days and Counting

Rate this Entry
The last time posted, I was starving on this pre-op diet. The hunger has subsided but not gone completely. I have figured out if I stay on a regular schedule for my 4 shakes than I am full and not as hungry and can fill in those in between with jello and popiscles. Which I am have forgot that I like them. I am down 9lbs in a week not too bad. I did cheat yesterday thinking that havin a few veggies and some home bad non fat dip. But that was a big mistake my stomach cramped so bad from having solid food. I guess it was teaching me not to cheat. I did not feel good at all and the worst part is I didn't lose any weight when I stepped on the scale this morning. Well onward and upward and in five days I will be sleeved. It has gone by so fast, I can't believe it. I am so looking forward to the new me!

Submit "5 Days and Counting" to Digg Submit "5 Days and Counting" to del.icio.us Submit "5 Days and Counting" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 Days and Counting" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

your almost there, yeah soon you will be on the loser bench too, I still have a few months before I can take my place on the bench but I am so there will all of yall
    Brenda you will be there quicker than you know it. I started this process in August. It has gone by so fast. I think this week has felt slower. I am getting more excited. We will definitely be saving you a place on the bench.