Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lavendargirl1

2 Men Saved My Life

Rate this Entry
I have been thinking about the road I have traveled throughout my life. My weight life that is. I have traveled forward and yes backwards, many many times. But I truly owe my current life and my road traveling forward to two men!

1. Dr Aceves:
You accepted me as I was. Moulded for me a new way of living! Gave me the tools, and the guidance, as well as your hand to stable me as I faltered and found my way through.

2. Dr Bello:
You took what I had become. Moulded a new me! Stood by me every step of the way through some difficult moments. Encouraged me to stay the course and never left me alone.

To both of you fine, quiet, soft spoken professional men, whom I am not only proud to have as my physicians but also proud to call friends, I give you my profound thanks! I am who I am today because of your kindness and willingness not only to be doctors but also mentors. I will hold a special place in my heart for both of you always.

I would recommend you both as fine surgeons to anyone seeking to truly change. No one need worry about your constant care, demand for perfection in your staff, or cleanliness of your facility.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	757.9 KB 
ID:	7059

Submit "2 Men Saved My Life" to Digg Submit "2 Men Saved My Life" to del.icio.us Submit "2 Men Saved My Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 Men Saved My Life" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a beautiful and nice thing to do, lavendargirl1! And you have become a beautiful woman as well. Congratulations! (And what city are these doctors in? I haven't scheduled a surgery yet.)
    They both practice in Mexicali, Mexico
    At Hospital Almatar

I was in an Auto accident four weeks post mommy make over. We got rear ended and the seat belt tightened down in me opening one of my incisions. Dr Bello immediately had me come down, picked me up at the border and closed it all up after which he drove me back to the border. He gas called me three days a week ever since to make sure all healing well. Guaranteed to surgeon here would do that for you!
    You look wonderful! What a nice tribute to your drs - I'm sure they don't hear it often enough. Take care!