Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

L.Gould

Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by L.Gould View Post
Although we may have different surgeons (mine is Drs. Lopez/Osuna) I would love to meet others who will be staying at the Marriot Hotel in Tijuana. I'll be traveling by myself. I'm coming in on Tuesday Sept. 25 in the late afternoon and having my vertical sleeve on Wed. 9/26, then leaving on Sunday.

Submit "Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30" to Digg Submit "Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30" to del.icio.us Submit "Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30" to StumbleUpon Submit "Love to meet up with any having surgery in Tijuana/staying at Marriot week of 9/25-30" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Anyone?
    Don't worry....if you don't meet anyone on here before you go....there will be people at the airport. We all bonded while we waited for transport. I traveled alone and everyone was there for me. I met some wonderful people that I am sure I will always have a special connection.
    Thanks, Im sure your right, just a little nervous.