Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

curvymummy

8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
8 weeks and i still have not lost a pound,how the hell is this possible,im really pee'd off now, all last week i was on shakes and 1 low fat/carb meal at night,no cheating and i been working my ass off at the gym n swimming,why the hell have i not lost, i really am thinking this is it now, i know all together i have lost 7 stone(lost 3 1/2 before surgery) but i still have 2 to loose aghhhh ,gonna continue all nxt week on shakes n 1 meal and if i dnt loose i will be highly annoyed n thinking i shudnt hav bothered with surgery coz i managed the 3 1/2 before surgery i should have just carried on the way i was!!! first time ever iv been so pissed off with this and had to write bout it on here lol,any advice is welcome x

Submit "8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel guilty bitching about a 2 week stall now. Gee 8 weeks would be sending me batty. Good luck, well done and hope the stall doesn't last much longer xo
    curvymummy i too am where you are, 26 days post op lost 13 the first 3 days after surgery and maybee 1 pound since! I too am not cheating and eating verry little!! Frusterated to say the least!!!
    As a pre-sleever myself, my advice proabably isn't as helpful as others here, but one of the reasons I'm having the sleeve is because I have managed on a few occasions to lose 4-5 stone on my own, but then after a while put it all back and then some. The reason I am doing the sleeve is not (just) to enable me to lose weight, but to stop this pattern of regaining.

Other thoughts - Are you taking measurements and if you are a member of a gym, have you done measurements of body fat percentage? I just wonder if with the amount of exercise and protein you might be putting on muscle mass at the same time as losing fat, which is a great thing and will mean you are smaller, but perhaps not weighing less.

Finally, have you spoken with a dietitian, who might be able to look through your food diary with you and see if there's anything you haven't spotted, or suggestion of how to mix it up to kick start the stall?

Good luck, I'm sure this will be overcome soon. One last piece of advice - sometimes it's good to ignore the scales and focus on the reward of being a healthier you regardless of the numbers on the scale. You are a healthier and fitter person than you were 8 weeks ago for all of the work you've put in, and that is worth a lot!
    but surely this is just wayyyy too long for a stall, i think i might be done loosing, this aint good,im soo pee'd off,i just wanna eat everythin in sight
    oh n im 6 months out by the way,not just 8 weeks,i just havent lost a pound in 8 weeks
    Hi! I am almost 6 months out and have been in a stall for 6 weeks. I completely understand your frustration. I am there too. I am just continuing to do kick butt at the gym and eat right. I have to believe that the weight will start to come off soon. Do not get down. Just keep plugging away!
    it sucks and i ahte it, im just gonba carry on as normail,eat good and gym n swim and hope n pray it breaks, i only want another 25/30 pounds off so i hope it happens!