Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rachel415

Day 1 of my pre-op diet

Rate this Entry
Well today is my first day of being on liquids. And well I'm super hungry. I really hope this get better because my stomach won't stop growling. I've drank tons of water, had my protein drink this morning and two jellos. I have to go to work tomorrow and I'm hoping I do okay.

Oh and another thing that's getting to me is I've been watching videos of people before and after surgery. Some look great and others have a lot of extra saggy skin. I don't want that. I know no one does.

I wish my mind would just calm down.

Submit "Day 1 of my pre-op diet" to Digg Submit "Day 1 of my pre-op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 1 of my pre-op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 1 of my pre-op diet" to Google

Tags: liquid diet Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Days 3 & 4 were hardest for me on my pre-op diet. By the end of the 30 days of full liquids (pre-op plus post-op) I was ready for puréed foods! You can do it...just take one day at a time!
    Oh I will. One day at a time! My husband said to focus on what I can have not what I can't. So far its helping. I will get used to this and I know I will be okay. thanks for the advise Anissa
    Day 4 was the hardest for me and then I resigned myself to the fact that I had to say goodbye to my friend, Food, and say hello to a new friend, Health. Oh food will come back but it just can't be the best friend anymore.. I am on day 9 of the preop liquid diet now. I am still hungry but.. I want my health back more than I want to eat!! If I can do this, You can do this!! Tami
    Iam curious to know where you saw pictures of saggy skin. I hae never seen any on this site. You are young and depending on your skin type and how much you weigh, you should be OK.
    I didn't see any on here. I was watching videos on YouTube. I'm 26 and I weigh 315.2
    I lost 80 lbs when I was 33 and no skin sag. Tummy was a bit of a problem (child birth x 3). Too bad I could not keep it off, hopless for me now. lol Exercise to build muscle. Take your water.
    I am on day 4 or 5 of my pre op and found that I had to switch up what I take and when, I found that premier shakes although having alot of protien dont seem to fill me up for a long period of time, so I went to bariatric advantage orange creme, I drink it in the am and it fills me up till noon when I have my chicken broth , about 3ish I have my chocolate protien drink and then at six my dinner. I am allowed a 200 calorie lien cuisine per my doctor.... lucky me ... also I dont drink plain water I use crystal light or tea and that for some reason works better and fills me up and keeps me full. I then depending on my protien intake if needed I do a syntax protien shake at night . I usually take in under 700 calories a day and 80 protein. ........Just look at this one day at a time !!! you can do it !!!