Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChubbychicMD

summer

Rate this Entry
Summer is so much better thinner!

Submit "summer" to Digg Submit "summer" to del.icio.us Submit "summer" to StumbleUpon Submit "summer" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

True Dat!
    Yeah, I agree. I don't own very many pairs of shorts and the ones that I still have are swallowing me up now. So, I guess I should buy ones that are more complimentary to the thinner me... I love this post!
    Two pairs of shorts swallow me and have to be donated. Then others in the same size (3x) are just now fitting again. Definite progress. I'll be glad when I finally go down a size.
    I sooooooo agree!!!!......being able to wear a bathing suit without feeling embarrassed, fitting into the rides at the amusement parks, not sweating as much because of all the extra weight, looking extra sexy in the sinner outfits, especially the sun sundresses, and being told how good u look at the summer bbqs and gatherings....this is the best summer EVER!...I LOVE MY SLEEVE!
    I agree, less clothes is now so much better now. Nothing but shorts, sexy sundresses and short sleeves for me. I love being Nakee.....
    I love summer thinner also....Yeah me!