Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ssmith9994

vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES

Rate this Entry
i went for my yearly checkup today and i seem to be doing just awesome...i have had no hair or energy loss.i had lapband removed and gastric sleeve 11/2009 and have gone from size 18 to 6.
i truly believe it is because of my daily ritual of vitamins. my dr told me last year to start taking the gummy prenatal vitamins (you can get at walmart) and to continue with my juice plus gummies. i truly believe this is key to keeping the skin and hair looking awesome. i believed in juice plus so much i because a distributer. If you dont think you are getting enough fruits and vegtables please check out my website. The green gummies are all your daily vegtables (broccoli,kale,cabbage,spinach,beets just to name a few) the red gummies are all your fruits (apples,oranges,peach,cherry,pineapple,prune and more)
since i know i do not eat these wonderful things each day at least i do know if i take my juice plus in the morning and at night ive had my daily intake. please check out juice plus...they are yummy too!
here is my website if you would like to contact me its worth trying and good for the entire family too....

serenaasmithjuiceplus.com
ps. dont forget your proteins the O'YEA bars are yummy and so are the chocolate drinks
keep your head up and your eye on the prize LOSING THOSE POUNDS!

Submit "vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES" to Digg Submit "vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES" to del.icio.us Submit "vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES" to StumbleUpon Submit "vitamins and nutrition ;) TRY JUICE PLUS CHEWABLES" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm very curious about this, I was told by my dietician not to try the gummies with the sleeve... She said they are too sticky and might get stuck... Maybe she was confused?? I've tried the Flinstones and gagged, they are so nasty...
    it is funny how people are told different things from different doctors. i am not sure how far out you are from surgery but i have been doing the gummies for quite some time. flinstones are nasty...i eat the prenatal chewables at walmart. they dont taste that bad. i eat these each day along with my juiceplus gummies. i couldnt stand the taste of those big chalky regualar chewables. if you chew the gummies up good they will not get stuck. try 1 at a time
    Is there a link you can give me that I can do more research about these?? I'm very interested, if they're chewable (I did a search and amazon only has the tablet kind..) Sorry, kind of confused.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Snow
    Is there a link you can give me that I can do more research about these?? I'm very interested, if they're chewable (I did a search and amazon only has the tablet kind..) Sorry, kind of confused.. lol
    I first heard about Juice Plus+ from my daughters pediatrician and Juice Plus+ makes sense to me and my family because we weren't eating 17 different fruits and vegetables each and every day. Since we have incorporated and started eating Juice Plus+ my digestive system is much better, my energy level is great, my family hardly ever gets sick and we're all on Juice Plus+. The best part about it is that the research really shows that it works. If you would like to learn more, go to the website below and there is some short videos you can watch and other valuable information to inform you and your family about Juice Plus+. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"!!!

http://www.yurilovesjuiceplus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy Snow
    Chrissy...go to my website and there are several videos to watch. Its awesome you are considering taking juiceplus. I tell everyone i know about it. If you decide to sign on with juiceplus and you have a child, I am willing to sponsor your child for a year to take for free. Just let me know....
    oops....serenasmith.juiceplus.com