Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory...

Rate this Entry
Because I am an old woman - :-) - I have forgotten if the recovery House has the electrical outlets that we use here in the states for hair dryers...or...did they have hair dryers??? Thanks...going back next week for tummy tuck...:rolleyes:

Submit "ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory..." to Digg Submit "ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory..." to del.icio.us Submit "ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory..." to StumbleUpon Submit "ALMANZA's Patients....Refresh this Old Woman's Memory..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

OH LORDY, WHO BOTHERD WITH A HAIR DRYER. LOL CAN'T REMEMBER EITHER. I THINK I REMEMBER SOMEONE BORROWING MY DRYER SO THEY PROBABLY DO. I KNOW THAT DOES NOT HELP YOU RIGHT NOW BUT WOW YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY. I DREAM OF BEING ABLE TO UNLOAD THIS LOAD. YOU WILL REACH GOAL WEIGHT FOR SURE. PRAYERS GOES WITH YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR REPORT.
    Haha, Joanne...that's why I don't remember, because I don't even think I washed my hair while I was there last time! But, I will be there longer this time and don't want to scare anyone! I'm very nervous!!!
    Gosh I guess I'm old too because for the life of me I can't remember if I dried my hair there?! I washed it but may have let it just air dry. I can not wait to hear all about your plastic surgery though!! And the surgeon!! Best of luck...hope all goes well ;-)
    Hope you find your answer, and I can't wait to hear how you're doing post-op. Sending all my positive thoughts your way...
    Good luck hun!! I''m looking forward to reading a nice long blog. I'm so jel! I've got to wait for another year!!
    All the outlets in Mexico are the same as here I visit family in Mexico lots and always use my blowdryer & curling irons