Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

happydiva

My post-op stories

Rate this Entry
I had my 6 week followup on Tuesday and the Dr changed my diet. No more protein shakes, yay and no carbs (sad). Every meal should be mostly protein and little to no carbs. Well I finally see why, it immediately broke my stall, I've lost 4 1/2 pounds in the last 5 days. I do get about 2 ounces of carbs as a snack, usually some fruit (peaches and soft kiwi). I understand why he did it because on my next visit in 6 weeks, he wants 30 pounds gone. Today I woke up being the lightest weight I have ever been since I was 25. My work clothes are so saggy, i look like I have a saggy butt lol. This is such an amazing experience and am so glad that I went through with it.

Submit "My post-op stories" to Digg Submit "My post-op stories" to del.icio.us Submit "My post-op stories" to StumbleUpon Submit "My post-op stories" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm so happy for you. This is a wonderful gift we've given ourselves. Good luck with the new foods of mostly protein and you'll drop those pounds in no time.
    You don't look like you are any older than 25. And are you a looker! You will love the 'new' you as that weight continues to come off. What a wonderful problem to have...saggy work clothes! lol
    Awesome. Best of luck, keep us updated with the progress.

What foods has the dr recommended, just general proteins..?
    Yes, just general proteins. He did say for snacks that I can have turkey jerky. The turkey perky brand is good and moist so its easy to chew.