Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

W O W !! Me, TINY?

Rate this Entry
Went on a "INTERNET" date tonight...first time I actually had fun on an internet date! Drank Cranberry juice...lol...waited my 30 minutes then he ordered yummy sushi! I ate one and half pieces and brought the rest home. He said....drum role...."thats all you're going to eat? NO WONDER YOU ARE SO TINY"...ha! I love it!!! THEN, he asked me, "Are your daughters small, too?" OMG. I am sooo loving my sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forgive me...I'm not trying to be smug or brag...its just so unreal to me! I never dreamed a year ago, I would look or feel like this!

Submit "W O W !!  Me, TINY?" to Digg Submit "W O W !!  Me, TINY?" to del.icio.us Submit "W O W !!  Me, TINY?" to StumbleUpon Submit "W O W !!  Me, TINY?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What fun! Good for you!
    You go girl! I can't wait to be called tiny!!
    Did you kiss him when he said that? lol I think I would have.
    The most wonderful words lol
    I cant wait to eat sushi again!
    Awww congrats!! I felt all giddy just reading that!
    Thanks, everyone! Even if I never see him again...which...you all know...could happen...its all good. Another piece of SUSHI for a midnight snack made it all worth it! HA!
    Great for you. I met my husband through an internet dating site...married 7 yrs now as of June 4th...going together for 8 and a half yrs. He loves me through thick and thin and has been my rock through the decision and surgery and recovery. Good luck to you.
    AWESOME!!
    I met my husband 14 years ago through the internet. We have 2 kids and been through it all together. Good luck!!!
    Meet my hubby through the Internet too, awesome man, great dad to my sons, been married 12years this july
    That's awesome!
    Congrats on your tiny self and Internet date! After your tt you'll be that much smaller, too!
    You go girl! I met my hubby 40 years ago as a "wrong number"! I dialed the wrong number, his roommate answered and my husband grabbed the phone. We talked on the phone for 2 hours! We spoke over the course of a week before I decided I'd meet him. This was 1973! Drove my red Firebird to his home, he came out ponytail and bell bottoms, and the way he tells it, "It was love at first sight." We went for a ride, and the rest is history. We got married 2 years later and have been married ever since. We like to tell people, "it was pre-internet" dating ...lol...
    I'm sure you are tiny, and if he doesn't call it's his loss.
    I know you was smiling from ear to ear when he called you "tiny"....I know I would have...I'm smiling for you right now
    Love It!!! You are a hot, sexy momma!!!
    Good for you girl have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That boy texted me at 7:30 this morning!!! We are going on a Dinner, Dance, & Firework River Cruise on the Potomac River Saturday evening!!! (My two friends-a guy and a girl- are also coming so I will feel safer...I mean...I only met him once!)
    Woooohooo hot dang double date , looks like the man likes what he sees , go ahead girl you deserve a wonderful time
    You have a great time as I'm sure you will! Might be making some of your own "fireworks" soon...lol.
    HA! JERZEYGIRL...I'm craking up right now...no fireworks until AFTER my tummy tuck! I'd rather have a scar to bare than an apron!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    You go girl! I met my hubby 40 years ago as a "wrong number"! I dialed the wrong number, his roommate answered and my husband grabbed the phone. We talked on the phone for 2 hours! We spoke over the course of a week before I decided I'd meet him. This was 1973! Drove my red Firebird to his home, he came out ponytail and bell bottoms, and the way he tells it, "It was love at first sight." We went for a ride, and the rest is history. We got married 2 years later and have been married ever since. We like to tell people, "it was pre-internet" dating ...lol...
    I'm sure you are tiny, and if he doesn't call it's his loss.
    What an awesome story! Sounds like love at first sight
    That is just awesome...I hope in a year I will have a story like this to share!
    You go girl !!! You have earned bragging rights!!!!!!
    Ha~saw him one more time. TOTAL DRUNK. Figures! I am very good with being single, thank you very much!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Msvetrn
    Ha~saw him one more time. TOTAL DRUNK. Figures! I am very good with being single, thank you very much!!!!
    I went on a date one night with a guy who ordered a treble whisky. I asked 'why a treble'? and he said 'saves me going back to the bar too often'. Not a good sign on a second date.