Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

ugh! Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT...

Rate this Entry
Once again, I waited too long to wear a pair of pants I bought awhile ago and when I put them on today they were way too big! The price tag was on but I didn't keep the receipt. In the meantime, they had been marked down. There were no smaller sizes for an exchange. Sooooo- I only got 1/3 of what
I paid for them. Have to admit, though it is a bitterSWEET feeling! :-)
MORAL TO THE STORY:
EITHER TRY STUFF ON BEFORE YOU BUY IT or
KEEP THE RECEIPT!!!:o

Submit "ugh!  Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT..." to Digg Submit "ugh!  Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT..." to del.icio.us Submit "ugh!  Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT..." to StumbleUpon Submit "ugh!  Save your receipts OR DONT WAIT..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I love it that the inches and pounds are slipping off of you and you just can't keep track!
    I bought a dress for a wedding on Sunday and didn't take off the tags; good thing. I went back into the store and found something that fit better and looked better. I exchanged it and also bought another new dress for another event next week. I notice clothes fit differently now that I'm building some (little bit of muscle from free-weight training. I can't even believe I'm wearing a size 14 petite and used to wear a tight 26. Continued success!
    I had the same thing happened to me. I had bought a 2 pair of jeans prior to surgery, one I wore and the other, I never got a chance to. I saw them hanging in my closet with the tags still on them and wondered if that empty Lane Bryant bag on the floor of my closet happened to be the one. Low and behold, it had the receipt for the jeans. I took them back and luckily was able to get the full refund. The sales lady told me that since they were jeans this was why since it was 90 days past original purchase. Anything else would of been a percentage even with a receipt. Long story short, WOO HOO, size 18 jeans from Lane Bryant are too BIG!