Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

4linton

18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds.

Rate this Entry
Could it be better ? yes, Could it be worse ? Yes, Is it just right ? for me absolutely... Happy as a pig in P@#p. My ability to function physically is much better, Arthritis pain in knees is much reduced and my emotional well being is like having not just a light at the end of a tunnel but more like being awash in sunshine once again. Good Luck to us all...

Submit "18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds." to Digg Submit "18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds." to del.icio.us Submit "18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds." to StumbleUpon Submit "18 Weeks out : Down 75 pounds." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yay you!
    And it will keep getting better! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your journey. I know I sure am! Not being in pain is such a HUGE thing for me. I wish you continued success
    Bravo! You're doing great and thanks for sharing. I like the comment about "being just right". This, like the clothes, isn't made "one size fits all". Everyone loses at their own rate, eats differently, and approaches this journey in all kinds of ways. If it works for "YOU", then it's the right thing. That is just a short editorial, brought to you by, me (Diane). Continued success and keep on posting.
    Way to go and to be positive! What a great testimony of who you are!
    Thanks all and the same back too you all as well! BTW you 4 gals, your pics are pretty impressive stuff, Better than some Weight Watchers ads I've seen...TEE HEE!
    You arre encouraging!!!! I'm 2 weeks pre op and hoping this will finally work for me!
    Sounds like everything is going great! You have done amazing and I know how great you must feel!!! Keep up the good work! Congrats!
    So Happy for the update! This is such a life changing beautiful ride! I am truly happy for you and ALL of us! Love Rainbow
    You have such a way with words, LOL! I love that you keep it real and yet are always positive.

Keep upi the great work!
    Thank you all. Heck, we're all great people for what we're doing for ourselves and the ones we love!!!