Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mywarnke

Shopping

Rate this Entry
So i know i need smaller size clothing but haven't been shopping since before surgery, so anyway, I went to old navy to buy a pair of jeans maybe a tee I figured I would do a 16 or 14 well fortunately for me they didn't have any in the style that I was looking for so I gave up on the jeans there and started to look around saw a dress that I liked and thought hmmmm what size should i get and instead of trying it on there and getting depressed like i normally did i just picked up a dress(2 actually) same size a LARGE brought them home and 6 hrs later decided to finally try it on and OMG!!!!!!! IT FIT!!!! A DRESS SIZE LARGE FIT ME!!!! not an xl or xxl but a large. I was so excited that I literally broke down in tears and i couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. as I saw myself i did think who is that? wait that's ME!!!! I am in love with my sleeve!!

Submit "Shopping" to Digg Submit "Shopping" to del.icio.us Submit "Shopping" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shopping" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YES!!!!!!
    So awesome! Good for you!
    Thats great!!!
    Fantastic!
    Great job.
    What a great feeling! You need to post a picture in one of those new dresses. Keep up the great work.
    That is great! Hubby and I joked around about how much clothes shopping I will do after I start losing weight. I told him if I can abstain from clothes shopping for 2 years while waiting to have my surgery, he can stand to see me in my "Baggy Clothes" a while longer. I honestly can't wait to be able to not feel like I have to hide my body.
    Thanks Everyone! Shawk just for as requested I have uploaded pictures of me in the black dress I also bought it in a pretty pink (my favorite color) Have a look see!
    WOW! you look so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by RZRrider
    WOW! you look so good!
    thank you!
    Cool. I got some new bras but my experience was not so great- I've gone down 2 band sizes (yay) but 3 cup sizes (boo) and the girls are super wobbly and wrinkly now. Super depressed about them but I just remind myself I can always get a boob job later on.