Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jjbluuzz

2 months Post Op

Rate this Entry
Good Morning all you sleevers
I hope this finds the first day of Spring a new start for everyone. I had my surgery in January and have lost a total of 35 pounds so far. I can say, this is the best thing I ever did. I have struggled with getting motivated to exercise but this week is the week for a regular routine. The weight loss has slowed down but i can honestly say the part i love the most is I can eat whatever I want just not much of it. I feel fuller faster with carbs and def recommend sticking with high protein, but its nice to know you can taste what ever you like..listen to your body.
I wish you all luck! I could use some support with the exercise part of things. if anyone is looking for a "buddy" email me

Submit "2 months Post Op" to Digg Submit "2 months Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 months Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 months Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations ! I had my surgery 03/05/2012. Down 18 lbs from pre-op. I see the MD on Thursday. I am hoping to be down total of 25 lbs by then. I am not eating carbs. Mostly protein and veggies. As far as the exercise. I am not able to do anything but walk.
    I am hoping to be able to join the gym soon. Keep going . The weight will come off.