Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

janetlea1973

Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!

Rate this Entry
So first of all, yesterday I was trying to wear this one top...it just wasn't working for me so I decided to try on a 1x that someone gave me when I first started losing weight...I told them at the time that I had a LONG way to go before I could fit into that. Low and behold, just on a whim I decided to try it on and IT FIT!!! I'm gonna upload the pics cause I'm sooo excited! Today my daughter was weighing herself and I thought -- well let me just see....and I'm down 102lbs from when I first started losing and peparing for the surgery! AMAZING!!! I lost about 30 of that before the surgery --- I am so thankful for the surgery! And also, I know it depends on what kind of clothing and from where, but I can't believe I'm down to 1 and 2x's! 3x's are truly starting to look to big! WOO HOO!!!!

Submit "Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!" to Digg Submit "Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Job. cannot wait to see the picture and you big smile
    Congrats, keep on going and you will soon be a medium or small size
    It is a great feeling isn't it? I still find it hard to believe the changes our bodies are making.
    It's a gift! You already look beautiful, but I know you must be so happy. I actually tried on a pair of pants that belonged to someone close to me, kept saying to myself,"They'll never fit"... Guess what, I actually fit into a pair of size 14 pants. I agree with everyone who posted and would like to wish everyone, continued success! It seems all of us are using this tool and reaching all kinds of goals; goals I never thought I'd make; let alone keep.
    Congratulations to you! These types of victories are my favorite. I was wearing a 24 before surgery. I can now wear a 20 in pants. A couple of weeks I also tried on an 18. I could get it on, but couldn't zip them. Today, I was able to zip them. I wouldn't wear them yet, but I am so close now. It has been 2.5 months, and I am so close to my first goal of 50 pounds
    Keep up the great work.
    WTG!!
    Yaaay! Good Job! I will let you in on a little secret. as you continue to loose now, the sizes will drop FASTER! I know this sounds crazy but its true! You will be afraid to at first, but in one month try on the Large instead of the 1x and you will be shocked! It was my experience that the farther down in sizes you go the less weight and time between sizes! I actually skipped a size because i was afraid of trying it on too soon! I am so happy for you, it just keeps getting better and better! Love Rainbow
    that is so nice to hear i cant wait to loss more weigth so i can try on my dress for the summer.keep up the good work
    WTG!