Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Denise3

Need ideas please!

Rate this Entry
I'm still in puree/full liquid diet and need some ideas of what to eat (drink) for high protein.

Submit "Need ideas please!" to Digg Submit "Need ideas please!" to del.icio.us Submit "Need ideas please!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Need ideas please!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like Pure Protein drinks. They are ready made in a can and I order them from Amazon. Quest has several protein powders that are great mixed with water or milk or almond milk ( whatever your preference ). Both are best when cold or over ice. Good luck! :-)
    I like Premier Protein (which I add to coffee like creamer)
    Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, Peaches & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Banana and Cream
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieStillG
    I like Premier Protein (which I add to coffee like creamer)
    Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, Peaches & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Banana and Cream
    Comes in 18 packs at Costco! My favorite too.
    If you dont mind mixing your own protein drinks BiPro natural flavor is an ecellent choice (also available in other flavors with more calories and ingredients). Its very neutral and only has two ingredients. As a change of pace I will use Dymatize or Optimum Nutrition Hydrolyzed Whey protein for faster absorption.