Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leminal

soooooo close to -200

Rate this Entry
so last week I got down to 157.. today 160.. lol..

I seem fluctuate a few pounds. If I can get to 152 (would be minus this skin!) that would be an even 200 ... I said 200... lost!!!

It truly is unbelievable. This was the best decision I have made. I know I comment on the # but man, do I feel better! Hips, knees, ankles, mind, spirit... what a CHANGE!

Hope you all are doing GREAT

Submit "soooooo close to -200" to Digg Submit "soooooo close to -200" to del.icio.us Submit "soooooo close to -200" to StumbleUpon Submit "soooooo close to -200" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

AHHHHHHHHHH ... This is such a beautiful joyful post. How fantastic, you must feel amazing!! How long has it been since your surgery? Many congratulations :-)
    Wowza!! Almost Two Hundred Pounds!! It is such an amazing accomplishment. Wishing you continued success. I am sure that with that kind of weight loss you surely have a good 10+ lbs of excess skin. Is skin removal something you are considering or need? I haven't lost as much as you but I am ok with my skin right now. Nothing worth removing. You look beautiful in your pic, btw.
    Congratulations! 200 pounds is astounding! Feeling better is THE BEST feeling. That, and getting rid of all those aches and pains and getting emotionally fit.
    Congratulations!! So impressive!!
    I know overweight people hear this crap all the time, but... your face is GORGEOUS! I went to your profile to see your before and after pictures, and wow, you were absolutely beautiful before AND now. I bet people stop and stare at you. Now that the superficial part of my comment is out of the way, huge congratulations to you on your fantastic success. You've done so well. How wonderful for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    AHHHHHHHHHH ... This is such a beautiful joyful post. How fantastic, you must feel amazing!! How long has it been since your surgery? Many congratulations :-)
    thank you!! it's a great feeling I had surgery july 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Wowza!! Almost Two Hundred Pounds!! It is such an amazing accomplishment. Wishing you continued success. I am sure that with that kind of weight loss you surely have a good 10+ lbs of excess skin. Is skin removal something you are considering or need? I haven't lost as much as you but I am ok with my skin right now. Nothing worth removing. You look beautiful in your pic, btw.
    I hope to one day have arms, breasts and a LBL <3 One day! ...hopefully

awww and ty!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Congratulations! 200 pounds is astounding! Feeling better is THE BEST feeling. That, and getting rid of all those aches and pains and getting emotionally fit.
    it is!! ty
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    Congratulations!! So impressive!!
    ty so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina
    I know overweight people hear this crap all the time, but... your face is GORGEOUS! I went to your profile to see your before and after pictures, and wow, you were absolutely beautiful before AND now. I bet people stop and stare at you. Now that the superficial part of my comment is out of the way, huge congratulations to you on your fantastic success. You've done so well. How wonderful for you!
    awwww so sweet! ty so much ..not sure about the stopping and staring though lol
    So glad you have done it and continue to stick with it.