Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tee02va

6 months Post OP

Rate this Entry
For starts let me just say that this has been a journey and I am so glad that I decided to embark on it. To be able to cross my legs and wrap a towel around myself are some of my small victories. I recently went to Cancun and wore a high waist bikini.... and IT FELT AMAZING!!! It has not been all peachy though. I encountered an issue with a fissure which was brought on by eating so much protein. I had to find a balance. Also Im not losing as much as quickly as I thought I would. I has been just a couple weeks short of 6 months and I have lost around 35lbs. I still have as far as my goal is concerned another 30lbs to go. The only advise I can give is to take your time and everything will be ok. Stick with the plan and trust the process. I stopped working out for 2 months due to an injury but May 2017 Im back on it! Good luck to all

Submit "6 months Post OP" to Digg Submit "6 months Post OP" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months Post OP" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months Post OP" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your weight loss. It is a process and it takes time. I am sure you will continue to lose. And all the small victories are amazing! My favorite is being able to wear a skirt without shorts underneath. I used to sweat and chafe if I did not wear shorts. Now I can wear a skirt like it is supposed to be worn. Happy 6 months!