Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

peasantme

Back to Work.

Rate this Entry
I am doing fairly well back at work. I am surrounded by food there, including fresh baked goods by staff. I brought my own soup which was planned. I managed to avoid the cafeteria. I managed to not join staff in ordering out, even though they choose my favorite healthy place, I stuck to my plan. Even when other staff came to work later with fresh baked pie, I caved and had a large bitefull but did not have a slice.

I think I did ok overall. It is harder to stay motivated when you arent losing... but Im trying to be brave. And I also weighed myself at work to see if my scale is broke, it isnt.

Onto tomorrow. I hope you all are doing well.

Submit "Back to Work." to Digg Submit "Back to Work." to del.icio.us Submit "Back to Work." to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to Work." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Look at what you lost in just a few weeks! it's important to always look at the big picture here, not just what the scale said this morning. Stalls are going to break. Just follow the guidelines.

Just stay focus and a bite of pie is ok, it has to be only a treat and not everyday.
    Take healthy snacks with you at work if you need to. It's important to eat when you need to (every 3 or 4 hours during the first weeks) because if you're hungry it's harder to resist to the temptations.
    I take almonds with me all the time. I only eat 6 or 8 per sitting but that allow me to wait for the next meal. At the beginning I needed to have snacks once or twice a day, not any more.

Seems almost like you work in a bakery! my gosh that must be awful to be surrounded by food all day long! Be strong!!
    I know what you mean about being surrounded by food. My job is the same way. Either people I work with or the company in general use food as reward and celebration! I have gotten really good at avoiding the stuff. I always have nuts, tuna, low carb protein bars, and beef jerky at my desk to avoid the temptations. I agree with Sandra wholeheartedly that sometimes it is good to have a bite of pie....just not every day! And I can also say that when I stall it always seems to be when I am eating too little. Not enough protein, not enough water. I really think that during stalls it is so important to track everything that goes in your mouth.