Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bananna

4 months

Rate this Entry
Not a lot to say. I'm disappointed in myself. I feel like I'm not trying. I don't work out regularly just when I feel like it.
Now 159.8

Submit "4 months" to Digg Submit "4 months" to del.icio.us Submit "4 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

159.8 sounds wonderful to me! You're at the easiest part of the time to lose weight so take advantage of it while you can, because that'll change in a few months. The sleeve works beautifully if we allow it to. Just keep working on it
    You have done great so far! Keep up the good work!
    THERE you are! I've been thinking about you and a couple of others.

Don't backslide. If you gain even just 5 lbs, get back on the wagon and get it off, because, before you know it, it'll be 10, 25, 50!
    It's so great to hear from you!! Have missed seeing your posts. Your still in the early stages so just get back on track and do what you know to do. Oh, and I finally got sleeved!!!
    Be a friend to yourself, and realize you can always make a new tomorrow. That is not to say today is "all bad and needing a purge", today may be just fine. Today is just not up to your standard. And that's ok. We need internal and external self reflections, and some high goals!

Tomorrow, you have the power to take step one to meet your own goals. You got this!
    Why is it so hard to love myself and keep wanting to do what is best for me.
    My addiction.
    Dont beat yourself up..
    just start exercising and eat that protein first and veggies 2nd.. this is how you got down to where you were.. one day at a time
    you are worth it
    Stop being so hard on yourself!!!!! You are right where you should be, remember it's only been 4 months and you've lost at least 35lbs.. Think about if you ever lost that much this fast before without diet pills or some kind of crazy unhealthy diet. You are losing at about the same pace as myself so I hit a 70lb. loss by about 6 1/2 months out and that's actually 10lbs. below goal. It will happen just eat properly and be patient and BTW I barely ever work out and the weight still came off. That doesn't make it right but I have been sick for a while and have back injuries that keep me from doing the things I would like to do. Anyway your seriously doing GREAT and you will reach goal before you know it I promise!
    Be easy on yourself it takes time