Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RJ123

One week Post op!

Rate this Entry
Had my one week visit with my doc today, he was thrilled with my progress this week. I'm pretty thrilled myself lol! Wanted to post though because I have been having some pain in a strange area of my stomach when I drink. Talked to the doc about it and apparently you can be completely constipated and have no clue.I thought everything was moving pretty normally, just less than usual cuz liquid, right? So he sent me home requesting I take half a bottle of magnesium citrate. That stuff works quick, and let me say he was absolutely correct. It's helped a little but I am hoping it will ultimately go away completely. Off THAT subject though, I had gained 10 pounds day of surgery (iv fluids and such) and this week I am happy to say not only did I re-lose all that but have dropped another 10 pounds on top of it. Worried I was going to regret this decision , but so far I think it's the best decision I've ever made for my health!

Submit "One week Post op!" to Digg Submit "One week Post op!" to del.icio.us Submit "One week Post op!" to StumbleUpon Submit "One week Post op!" to Google

Comments

I am so happy for you, keep up the good work
    I lost 20 lbs the first week and a half and not an ounce since! I'm 8 wks out tomorrow !
    20 lbs is great you will do awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    I lost 20 lbs the first week and a half and not an ounce since! I'm 8 wks out tomorrow !
    Pam have you talked to your nutritionist or your doctor? Something doesnt sound right to me about that.
    great job!! You are doing awesome. Ive gained 10lbs due to ive fluids as well. Hopefully I can see a 20lb difference in my checkup!!
    yea, I only go potty # 2 about once a week since surgery. Before I went every day.. Water water water helps helps helps!