Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mjshough

Officially ONE more day left!

Rate this Entry
I can't believe that I am about to have surgery! I have been waiting for this moment for 5 long years. I have one more day of work left, and I just hope it flies by. Packing tomorrow night and getting ready for Valentine's day for my son. Come Tuesday my life will change forever. Not gonna lie, the past 2 weeks have been so hard, and shamefully I admit that I have cheated. It is mind over matter thing and I realize that. Even though the cheating wasn't exteme, it was cheating nonetheless and I feel horrible about myself that I didn't have enough control. It is almost like someone else takes over and I regret it all afterwards. :*( I know that once I have surgery and I WON'T be able to eat those things it will be better. I am praying that God helps me during this because I don't want to be tormented all the time.

My son is getting nervous for me that I am going to die. He is nine. I keep telling him that everything will be just fine and that when he gets out of school I will be out of surgery and he is coming up to see me. He is my world, and I am his. I feel bad that I couldn't control this on my own and I needed surgery to help me maintain. He is glad that I am getting healthy though. I am dropping off cupcakes to his school before heading to the hospital on Tuesday. I hope that him seeing me right before it happens will help him cope. I have a feeling that he will be preoccupied all day....

Submit "Officially ONE more day left!" to Digg Submit "Officially ONE more day left!" to del.icio.us Submit "Officially ONE more day left!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Officially ONE more day left!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

good luck prayers and thoughts will be with you im scheduled for march 7th
    Don't forget the chapstick! You will want it for your lips. Good luck with the surgery and see you on the other side.
    You will be great. Just had my surgery on Thursday and the first few hours after surgery I just wanted to sleep. I know everyone is different, but for me the pain meds and nausea meds made me feel worse. I asked the nurses to stop them and found (in my case) I was better without the drugs. Walk as much as you can. I had a nurse tell me that evey hour you will feel better and everytime you walk a little bit better still. She was right... I haven't needed pain meds, for me the pain was not that bad, and today I'm 5 days out, recovering at home, feeling really great. Drink lots of fluids.

I know you will have complete success.
    I will be thinking of you! I am sure it is just as much excitement as anything else. And please, don't feel bad about not being able to do it without the surgery, its what we have been dealt and we are doing our best to overcome!
    Aaawwweee God Bless You and your Little One he is too sweet..... Blessing be with you on your New Journey.... May you have a fast recovery plus pain free as much as can be : ) Keep us posted.

Again God Bless : )
    My surgery is next Friday (24th) and I'm a bundle of nerves and thoughts also. I worry for my 8 year old twins and them coping without me while I'm away but I feel assured that God will take care of me and my family as He will with you too. God's blessings and keep us posted on your recovery!
    ur goin to do great doll! good luck and best wishes on a speedy recovery!
    Thanks for all the encourgement! I really appreciate it! This time tomorrow I will be a sleever!!
    I know you are going to do so great! I will be praying for not only you but your entire family! Tomorrow you will began a new life and you have so many friends here wanting the very best for you and to help you anyway you need! You go girl and remember after they get you up walk walk walk but don't over do it! This will help you from getting bad gas build up in your tummy that will hurt! I agree plz don't forget your lipbalm because it will really help your lips after surgery. Keep us posted!