Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Laurynsmum

Update June 11th 2016 - Meeting with Surgeon

Rate this Entry
So yesterday on June 10th I met with my surgeon to sign my consent forms. He and the nurse were both extremely happy with my progress since I last seen them! Me loosing 65lbs has really helped me, I will no longer need to do the sleeve then by pass, the sleeve should be enough. Also I will no longer need to go to the ICU after surgery and should only need to stay in the hospital for the one night. I have reduced my risk quite abit he said. & the very BEST news of all - he is going to push my surgery up from the 12 month wait time that is standard right now to just 3 months! YES I should be getting my surgery in 3 months from now!!!!!! I am so very excited I couldn't believe it when he told me that! He said he does not want me to end up undoing all the work that I have done over the past 6 months! I am so happy that I have been able to make it this far and I am going to continue to work my ass off (literally lol) while I am waiting for my surgery to help myself out even more! I am very happy with yesterdays apt and am looking forward to my new journey I have started!!!

Submit "Update June 11th 2016 - Meeting with Surgeon" to Digg Submit "Update June 11th 2016 - Meeting with Surgeon" to del.icio.us Submit "Update June 11th 2016 - Meeting with Surgeon" to StumbleUpon Submit "Update June 11th 2016 - Meeting with Surgeon" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are awesome. So awesome. And your surgeon sounds like one of those who has a great combo of good technical / patient-care skills. Congratulations to you.
    Wow! I am so happy for you! You have shown that you are certainly committed to this process! Keep us posted on your progress!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    You are awesome. So awesome. And your surgeon sounds like one of those who has a great combo of good technical / patient-care skills. Congratulations to you.
    Thank you!!! I really like him, he seems very nice and kind and I do not feel judged by him at all. he makes me feel comfortable and he takes the time to answer my questions and explain me to in detail the process which is so very important to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbenson5
    Wow! I am so happy for you! You have shown that you are certainly committed to this process! Keep us posted on your progress!

Thank you! I am very committed, my daughter needs her mama! its way past time for me, I wont let anything stop me!
    You are amazing, your did sounds like a nice guy as we'll.
    You have worked so hard to get to this point I do hope you are very proud of yourself
    I hate auto spell, should have read, your doc sounds like a nice guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisps
    I hate auto spell, should have read, your doc sounds like a nice guy

Thank you, yes he seems really nice, I am happy with him for sure! auto correct sucks lol
    Awesome