Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xena7158

7 weeks out - capsule swallowing victory!

Rate this Entry
7 weeks out, and I can finally swallow capsules! I consider it a victory because I've been trying for a few weeks now, with mixed results: from throwing them (plus other stuff inadvertently!) back up right away, to getting them 'stuck' in my throat, to just not sitting well ... but yesterday's attempt, no issues!

Now, these are not giant horse pills, these are just vegetarian gel caps, maybe 'medium' sized (compared to my large multivitamin capsules (which I still break open and dump in my morning shake), and smaller one's I've seen).

Weight loss is still still happening ... incrementally. Feels like it's MOLASSES slow, but I don't think it actually is.

Been super busy at work - working late most days and did 40 hours of OT just over this past weekend ... no time to get my 10k steps in every day ... BUT having my main meals prepared, individually portioned and frozen to go into my lunchbox each day (along with easy protein snacks - turkey pepperoni sticks, cheesestrings, baybel cheeses, pumpkin seeds) made the the busy work time a breeze to cope with as far as eating went! Managed to get my water, vits and protein in every day, just not enough steps ... Woke up from the work daze after it was all over, and had lost 4 lbs! yay!

Submit "7 weeks out - capsule swallowing victory!" to Digg Submit "7 weeks out - capsule swallowing victory!" to del.icio.us Submit "7 weeks out - capsule swallowing victory!" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 weeks out - capsule swallowing victory!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You sound like you're doing great! I've been on what seems like a long stall, about 2 wks too long. I saw my surgeon last Friday and he told me it might have to do with the fact that I started incorporating weights to my workouts . He suggested I keep it to the minimum and do more cardio to continue losing weight. Otherwise I'll gain muscle and that is heavier than fat. I just want to avoid loose skin as much as possible 😏