Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

klgnms

Week 3 Post-Op Update

Rate this Entry
Yesterday was officially my week 3 post-op, so I am one day late posting this. As of yesterday, I am down 39 pounds from my highest weight and 25 pounds since surgery. I am now able to consume soft foods for the next week and then move on to solid food. I have noticed that I get full very quickly when consuming anything other than straight liquid. I have started having some "head hunger" where I just wish that I could actually eat something! It's frustrating at times, but when I see the numbers going down on the scale and see how my clothes are starting to get too big, I know it is going to be worth it!

Submit "Week 3 Post-Op Update" to Digg Submit "Week 3 Post-Op Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 3 Post-Op Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 3 Post-Op Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your 3 weeks! I am 9 months out and still cannot eat allot of food especially in one sitting. It's a couple bites of this and that, meat is still tough for me along with salad and things like that. I never ever overeat and pace myself no matter what. Soft foods are still to this day much easier to get down than anything else. It takes time to get used to your new life and I am still getting used to it but wouldn't change it for the world. Just think about how much weight you will be down in 10 months time, you will be amazed. Good luck with everything and remember to just take it slow