Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Annette3

Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Annette3 View Post
I had my Sleeve almost a year out and i'm doing great! I weigh EVERY day because that is just what I do to keep me where I am... I do eat what ever I want but MUCH MUCH less... but as for stretching your stomach out i do believe you can do that because my dear friend did and gained back 70 lbs and chose to be "RE-Sleeved" 4 months ago with my same doctor I used in Tawana, but due to her stomach being so thin she had several leeks and almost died there before returning home only to be in the ICU for 8 days just barley hanging on to life!!! the Doctor that did her sleeve here in the states the first time saved her life and preformed a Gastric By-Pass to save her!! She wore a vacuum thing on the wound for 3 months to heal her from the inside out!!! and since all this happened out of US my friend has to pay all out of her pocket!!!! $500,000 plus..... I say this to tell you, this is a life change and to get your head wrapped around the thought process that if your not willing to change your old ways of eating way too much food or the wrong foods yes it can happen....Because this was my dear friend and she thought my doctor did such a good job and he offered "Re-Sleeved" she thought she had another way out!!!! I hope I didn't scare you to bad but this is a big deal and I for one wont go back to the old size 16-18 ever again! I love this side of Sleeved but we have to be careful it will come back if we aren't careful....

Submit "Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?" to Digg Submit "Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?" to del.icio.us Submit "Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well said and thanks for sharing. The sleeve helps us reach a healthy weight loss and then it is up to us to continue eating nourishing tasty meals and minimize the negative foods.
    A's time goes on the work gets more intense and awareness is very important.
    I love that I am sleeved, it reminds me every day of my INTENTION to be healthy.
    I learned many many years ago that I can NEVER SAY NEVER,
    I just work it every day.
    CHEERS