Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

debbievintage

12 weeks out and down 38 pounds

Rate this Entry
I can't say enough how exited I am. I eat around 800 calories a day and with between 80 to 100 grams of protein. I put every bite on my fitness pal to hold myself accountable and have learned to stretch the hunger pains a few more minutes.
That being said
, I still see a fat girl in the mirror. It's so weird. My brain can't accept what's happening and doesn't see it. So strange...anybody else!

Submit "12 weeks out and down 38 pounds" to Digg Submit "12 weeks out and down 38 pounds" to del.icio.us Submit "12 weeks out and down 38 pounds" to StumbleUpon Submit "12 weeks out and down 38 pounds" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wait until you 65-67 pounds down, going from a xxl/xl to a small, I still cant believe it. My pants are 8-10 also, from 16-18. Blows my minds!
    It will happen. Be patient.

Honestly, I found I needed the time it took to lose my excess weight to process a lot of information about my past interaction with food, my future healthy lifestyle and goals, and (I promise you this WILL happen to you, too!) all the amazing changes that happened to my body.