Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s_eli

Tomorrow is the day!!

Rate this Entry
Here I go! Today is my liquid diet and im doing all my chores I wanted to get done before surgery today to keep my mind off eating! I'm still pretty nervous but looking forward to this next stage in my life! My goal is to have everything finished by 5pm so I can relax with my family and have a movie night! I probably won't post tomorrow as I have to leave for the hospital at 5am! ill update soon and anyone willing please pray for me.

Submit "Tomorrow is the day!!" to Digg Submit "Tomorrow is the day!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Tomorrow is the day!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tomorrow is the day!!" to Google

Comments

Good Luck!
    Prayers!
    Add mine to the list! Of prayers and wishes for your wellbeing. Remember...walk, walk, walk, sip, sip, sip....and repeat often
    Yes, so true, Pray is the best, I will keep you in prayer.
    Prayers for you!
    Prayers!
    Thank you everyone!
    Praying
    You've got this!
    Hope everything went well.. Sending prayers your way... Just keep in mind.. Each day is a better day...
    By the time you see this....Welcome to the sleeved side! Walk, walk, walk, drink, drink drink or sip, sip, sip!
    Hope all went well...keep us updated!
    Thank you everyone!!! I made it through the surgery it felt so weird not having any idea what happened and even after waking my hubby said I was hardly there! Lol I feel a little better today dr said I had some cell loss in my blood work so she isn't going to do a blood dinner but said we would see how Tom is about leaving.

Sorry if typos I am so very tired