Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maxine7290

Got it done!

Rate this Entry
So, I have my sleeve now, 5 days ago and feeling good! I appreciate so much,all your help. I was reading earlier about someone that said she is hungry all the time and how hard it is (she was 8 month post op); When do you really start to get hungry? I hope it is a really long time

Submit "Got it done!" to Digg Submit "Got it done!" to del.icio.us Submit "Got it done!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Got it done!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am still not too hungry...only occassionally..and i am 7 months..
    I'm 4 years out, and some days I'm never hungry. I can't really say, "I'm hungry", but sometimes know I have to eat by listening to my body. Continued success!
    My hunger pangs came back around 5 months post-op but I rarely feel hungry. I will eat when I feel like I need too but I no longer stress over it. I am almost 7 months post-op now.
    I am a tiny bit over 6 months and rarely get hungry. I do only eat when I want to so it is very spread out over the day. Everyone is different though so you will just see as you go. In the beginning though just load up on your liquids when you are hungry, that will help.