Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jeannene

Gall Bladder removal 7 months out

Rate this Entry
Well I just had my gall bladder removed. I was having some pain accompanied by nausea and puking occasionally. At first I chalked it up to something I ate, but eventually the pain was so intense, I knew something was really wrong. An ultra sound revealed that something was! I had gall stones. The surgery itself wasn’t that bad. The first week I was pretty sore. But by the second week I was feeling much better. But be ready for some bathroom issues after the surgery.

On a more positive note, I am 7 months out and down 80lbs or so. I’m finally starting to feel better about myself. I got rid of a bunch of clothes that were way too big for me. That felt wonderful. In the past I have never gotten rid of anything because even if I had lost some weight, I would usually gain it back. So I tended to hang on to a variety of sizes. I say NO MORE!

My original goal for myself was 175lbs. But I am currently sitting at 186. And 186 doesn’t look as good on me as I thought it would! Ha ha So my new goal is 165. Hopefully I can reach that. Hope everything is going well for everyone else!

Submit "Gall Bladder removal 7 months out" to Digg Submit "Gall Bladder removal 7 months out" to del.icio.us Submit "Gall Bladder removal 7 months out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gall Bladder removal 7 months out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry about the ball bladder but congrats on the weight loss!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.owens
    Sorry about the ball bladder but congrats on the weight loss!

Thank you!!