Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kerrikoplin

2 months post op.

Rate this Entry
Well its been exactly 2 months today
This operation has changed my life for the better. I've lost 36 lbs without any exercising
I can only take in 300-500 calories a day. The majority of the calories come from my protein shakes.
I can only eat 2 bites of chicken etc. and I am full. No complaints but I would like to enjoy my foods more. That's one reason why I haven't been exercising. I need to conserve all my calories.

Submit "2 months post op." to Digg Submit "2 months post op." to del.icio.us Submit "2 months post op." to StumbleUpon Submit "2 months post op." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My doctor said I should eat around 900 calories a day right now. I am 32 days post op. I feel like that is pretty easy most days and it kinda scares me. I also feel hungry a couple hours after I eat. Sometimes it is harder to get that amount of calories in.
    I eat something every 2 hr
    Most of the time it's seedless grapes
    It's funny I can eat popcorn and peanut butter crackers, with no problem. Give me meat and I can barely eat 2 bites.
    I am 2 months out also. I have lost 32 pounds. I was able to eat 702 calories yesterday- a new record! Most days I can only manage 400-500. Still not able to drink 64 ounces- got 57 yesterday.
    I am seldom hungry and eat because I " should". I eat mostly beef and cheese for my protein along with 2 shakes a day. So far,nothing has made me throw up except my multi vitamin,so I am tolerating everything I have tried.